Royal Caribbean International’s well known Harmony of the Seas cruise ship will be featured in two approaching episodes of “Cruising with Susan Calman,” a preferred vacation display that explores initial-hand experiences with the Scottish comedian and tv presenter. The episodes will take a look at several Mediterranean ports of phone, as effectively as all the ship has to give.
Harmony of the Seas on Tv
The two episodes of “Cruising with Susan Calman” will air on BBC’s Channel 5 on Friday, April 15 and Friday, April 22, each at 8 p.m. Every single episode in an hour very long, and sets sail with Harmony of the Seas from Barcelona to several iconic European places, which includes Palma de Mallorca, Rome, and Naples.
“We ended up so delighted to welcome Susan and her group on board Harmony and give her a style of the entertaining to be experienced with Royal Caribbean whilst in the Mediterranean,” reported Ben Bouldin, vice president, Europe, Middle East, and Africa, Royal Caribbean Worldwide. “I hope these episodes will inspire new and returning attendees to guide a getaway with us this summer months.”
Along the way, Calman will take a look at historic Roman sights like the renowned Spanish Techniques, kayak about Mallorca’s glistening coastline, and make a conventional Napoleon pizza in the coronary heart of Naples – all popular encounters out there through Royal Caribbean’s shore excursions.
Also, the present will also emphasize the amazing characteristics of the Oasis-course vessel. From scaling one particular of the two 40-foot-tall rock climbing walls and catching waves on the FlowRider surf simulator to quenching her thirst with a drink served by robots at the Bionic Bar, Calman showcases her initial-hand practical experience of a signature Royal Caribbean getaway.
Harmony of the Seas is just one of the world’s greatest cruise ships, weighing in at 226,963 gross tons and measuring 1,188 feet prolonged and 217 ft large. The ship has a guest ability of 5,479 company at double occupancy, and up to 6,780 passengers when absolutely booked.
Royal Caribbean’s Summertime 2022 European Cruises
When the clearly show was filmed beforehand and Harmony of the Seas is no for a longer time sailing in the Mediterranean, Royal Caribbean Global does have a amount of ships giving Mediterranean and European itineraries this summer season.
“This summer, holidaymakers can have their select of eight outstanding ships cruising in Europe, including our latest Oasis Class ship, Wonder of the Seas, in Barcelona,” Bouldin stated.
Question of the Seas is the largest ship in the earth and a sister ship to Harmony of the Seas. From Might as a result of Oct, 2022, she will be supplying 7-night time roundtrip Mediterranean sailings embarking from either Barcelona or Rome.
Other Royal Caribbean ships primarily based in Europe for the summer 2022 year contain:
- Anthem of the Seas sailing from Southampton, offering Norwegian Fjord, Mediterranean Towns, Uncover The Canaries, and other itineraries
- Brilliance of the Seas sailing from Ravenna, Italy with 7-night time Greek Isles and Greece/Croatia itineraries
- Jewel of the Seas dependent primarily in Amsterdam for Iceland, British Isles, Arctic Circle, and other special sailings
- Odyssey of the Seas sailing from Rome for Greek Isles and Holy Land cruises of various lengths and itineraries
- Rhapsody of the Seas sailing from several embarkation ports all through the summer months, and from August 18 homeported in Haifa, Israel for Greek Isles and Cyprus sailings
- Vision of the Seas sailing from Barcelona on a selection of itineraries, like Greek Isles, Western Mediterranean, and France
- Voyager of the Seas from Copenhagen and Stockholm, featuring Scandinavia Northern Europe exploration selections
Meanwhile, Harmony of the Seas is sailing 7-night time Japanese and Western Caribbean itineraries from Port Canaveral this summertime, visiting common tropical ports of call as perfectly as the cruise line’s personal island desired destination, Excellent Day at CocoCay.